If you are 55 or older, Lifespan RSVP can match your skills, interests and experience with a volunteer position in Monroe or Livingston counties. Personal interviews and personal matching makes the difference!
Information sessions are held monthly. Call Joanne at 287-6377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
RSVP offers unique benefits to volunteers registered with RSVP:
• Experienced counselors will help you find the right volunteer job for you! We are affiliated with many nonprofit agencies in Monroe County.
• Accident and liability insurance FREE supplemental insurance coverage that is in effect while driving to and from your volunteer job and while volunteering.
• Limited mileage reimbursement for those in need.
• Annual recognition.
• Newsletter with issues of special interest to older adults.
• Proof that older adult volunteers make a difference through service to the community. RSVP tracks the contribution of volunteers and reports to the Corporation for National & Community Service.
Visit Senior Corps on the web.
Download the program brochures.
Information Request Form