Two Ways to Give! Direct Donation or Planned Giving
Donate by mail:
1900 S. Clinton Avenue
Rochester, NY 14618
Donate by phone:
Your immediate gift to Lifespan will help...
- Older adults, especially women, who face financial hardship because of lower lifetime earnings.
- Older adults, especially women, who are abused.
- Frail elders who want to maintain their independence.
- Incapacitated elders who have outlived family/friends and need a guardian to make health, financial, legal decisions in their best interests.
- Older adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Residents of nursing homes who need advocates to resolve care issues.
Planned Giving through Lifespan's Circle of Life Society
Through planned giving you can make an appreciable change in the future of Lifespan and those we serve. And you don’t have to sacrifice your family’s lifestyle today to make an impact tomorrow.
Simply name Lifespan as one of the beneficiaries of your will, life insurance policy or retirement plan. And, there are other opportunities for planned giving that would provide a contribution to Lifespan and a fixed payment to you or a designated beneficiary.
Our investment policy will ensure that your donation is secure. Funds will be maintained in our separate endowment.
For more information about planned giving, please call Julie Murawski at 585-287-6382.
Learn about planned giving through Lifespan's Circle of Life Society.